Sell Bitcoin for Euro, Exchange Bitcoin for Euro
Exchange your crypto coins to money. Sell your coins by exchanging them to Euro /EUR/ through veroexchange.com – your Euro /EUR/, will be transferred to PayPal, Skrill, Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card, Perfect Money, Webmoney WMZ, AdvCash, Bank Wire Transfer and SEPA Euro (EUR) bank transfers.
Start exchanging Bitcoins to Euro /EUR/ today!
- Go to Sell Bitcoin for Euro and start your exchange
- Select currency – EUR (Euro)
- Enter a valid email address
- Enter your Bitcoin address in case of refunds
- Enter the Bitcoin amount you want to exchange into EUR
- Enter your Withdrawal method EUR: PayPal, Skrill, Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card, Perfect Money, Webmoney WMZ, AdvCash, Bank Wire Transfer and SEPA Euro (EUR) bank transfers.
- Click “Exchange BTC” and send your coins to the unique Bitcoin address provided to you
- After we receive your coins we will send the EUR (Euro).
Euro and Bitcoins facts
- Symbol: €
- Minor Unit: 1/100 = Cent (defined as eurocent)
- The euro is the official currency of the European Union.
- Currently 19 of 28 member states use euro (eurozone).
- The euro is the sole currency of 19 EU member states: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain
- The Bitcoin market cap are today more than 1 153 507 213 996 USD
- There is a mathematical limit of 21 Million Bitcoins that can ever exist
- Bitcoin is a secure digital currency, created by computers “mining” complex mathematical problems